About BSc- Information Technology
The B.Sc. Information Technology programme was started in 2001 with an aim to make the students employable and impart industry oriented training. The syllabus is aimed to achieve the objectives. The syllabus spanning three years covers the industry relevant courses. The students will be ready for the jobs available in different fields like
- Software Development (Programming)
- Website Development
- Mobile app development
- Embedded Systems Programming & Development
- Software Testing / Software Designing
- Database Administration
- System Administration
- Cyber Law Consultant
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- IT Service Desk
- Business Intelligence
- to think analytically, creatively and critically in developing robust, extensible and highly maintainable technological solutions to simple and complex problems.
- to apply their knowledge and skills to be employed and excel in IT professional careers and/or to continue their education in IT and/or related post graduate programmes.
- to be capable of managing complex IT projects with consideration of the human, financial and environmental factors.
- to work effectively as a part of a team to achieve a common stated goal.
- to adhere to the highest standards of ethics, including relevant industry and organizational codes of conduct.
- to communicate effectively with a range of audiences both technical and non-technical.
- to develop an aptitude to engage in continuing professional development.
Intake Capacity: 60
Faculties in (B.Sc-IT) :
|Sr. No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation|
|1.||Gaurishankar Singh||Asst. Professor|
|2.||Arun Pralhad Lingade||Asst. Professor|
|3.||Pintu Nebulal Chauhan||Asst. Professor|
|4.||Satyendra Pal||Asst. Professor|
|5.||Ashish Chauhan||Asst. Professor|