Training and Placement Cell
The Training and Placement Cell of Navneet College of Commerce & Science provides placement services to its students through on campus and off campus interviews. The College has well established facilities for conducting the following:
- Written Test
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Other essential activities related to Training and Placement.
Training and Placement Cell motivates and prepares the students for the interview and prospective workplaces, carefully and systematic preparation is initiated and sustained for this purpose.
- The main objective of the training and placement cell is to provide placement assistance to students through Campus Recruitment Programmes (CRP).
- Motivate and prepare students for the interviews for prospective workplaces.
- Consistent and systematic efforts to place all eligible students in Core/Dream/IT companies.
- To organise training and career guidance seminars/workshops for the students.
- Placement cell to assist every student.
- Placement cell also help to the student in off campus recruitment according to the company’s requirement.
- Placement cell organize mock test and training to attend the written test of company.
Pre-Final Year and Final Year Students are required to actively participate in workshops, Training programs organized by Training and Placement Cell. The respective departments inform the students through Website, Notice board and Email on the email id which is registered with the Training and Placement Cell.
- Campus Placement is a facility provided for the college students only.
- All the students who expect to graduate from the institute by the end of academic year and are seeking employment may register for campus placement with the Training and Placement Cell.
- Only students who are interested for Placement should register.
- Only these registered students will be allowed to participate in campus placement.
- Only those students who are eligible as per the company’s criteria can register via the link sent on class group & registered email address.
- No Student will be entertained in Campus Recruitment Programme after the deadline of registration.
- All the information filled -in by the student in each of the registration form has to be true. If found Incorrect, the student will not be allowed for any placement activity of the college till the end of the academic year.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements/notices/updated information / shortlisted names etc. posted by the Training and Placement Cell on the college website, class group and email address.
- Once a candidate is selected through campus placement, the institute will not be held responsible if the offer is withdrawn by the company for any reason whatsoever, however these students will be permitted to appear in the recruitment process of companies visiting later.
- Super dream status can be assigned to a company based on the salary offered, company’s global presence and status. This status will be assigned to the companies at the discretion of the placement cell. The names of companies who satisfy these criteria will be declared to the students and all eligible students as per the company criteria can register.
- The company reserves the right to modify its job profile in terms of number of posts and salary packages at any time during the placement process.
- The Training and Placement Cell will not be held responsible for any of the modifications by the company. This type of issues will be discussed time to time and decision will be taken concerning all faculty and student placement coordinators.
- Students should keep the photocopies of the following documents:
- Mark sheets
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card or Passport
- 2 Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Hard copy of resume
- Other required documents as intimated during the recruitment process.
Satyendrakumar B. Pal,
Co-ordinator,Training & Placement Officer
Important FAQs Regarding NCCS Placements:
- Along with Emotional Quotient of a person Intelligence Quotient play a very important role, of course, being very strong in Subject Knowledge makes the students top the checklist. Some of the factors which play a vital role for placement process are – Effective communication skill, Personality development, time management, and teamwork and leadership traits.
- Our college provides the required training session to the students on regular basis.
We provide training and various programmes for students to polish them into potential government employees. We have successfully catered to students through programs like Road to Employability which works on 360-degree improvement of students from work perspective. We also conduct aptitude test and also provide information about various government exams, which enables students to enrol at the right time and make a career in government sectors.
Extra –curricular activity has a different concept and has no connection with placement cell, but Extra –curricular activities give a big platform to develop a ward’s personality skills which enhance them to crack the placement process.
Our duty and sincerity is extended to students even after they pass out. We also provide job opportunities to our Ex-students, whenever they are in need of it.