Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM)
Activities & Events
Faculties in (B.Com)
About the Subject:
The B.Com Degree of the University of Mumbai imparted at Navneet Education Society’s Navneet College of Commerce & Science is recognized as one of the best of its kind in India . The Students are not limited by traditional boundaries between academic disciplines but can choose from wide range of subjects . The roots of any professional qualification are laid at an undergraduate program
While being part of a degree program student obtains a wide perspective of the economy , changing work environment altering demographics and various career options that are available . Without a recognized degree , students are not qualified to register themselves for any specialized programs that would give them a competitive edge over others .
Also while being part of this program students can enrich themselves by developing effective communication skills and shape themselves as responsible citizens . In Degree College the students can select major and optional subjects.
According to Ordinance No. O. 2152 and Circular No. UG/142 of 2010, dated 1st July, 2010 of University of Mumbai the Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) is as follows:
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the three-year degree course leading to the Bachelor of Commerce must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination with vocational subjects/minimum competency based vocational course conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Must have passed an examination of another University OR body recognized as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) Examination.
- F.Y.BCOM Syllabus
- BCOM SEMESTER I & II
- S.Y.BCOM Syllabus
- BCOM SEMESTER III & IV
- T.Y.BCOM Syllabus
- BCOM SEMESTER V & VI
The Course aims at:
- Integrates industry interaction in the form of guest lectures , summer internships , field visits , live projects.
- Develop Communication skills and team work skills through presentations and workshops .
- Encourages community service projects to help sensitise students to their environment .
- Continuously encourages faculty training and enhancement activities .
- Exposing students to a vast range of subjects and helping them break their narrow disciplines and explore the infinite possibilities of various fields for e.g Marketing , Finance & Human Resource Management .
Intake Capacity : 120
Faculties in (B.Com) :
|Name of the Faculty
|Arun Pralhad Lingade