April 20, 2022
RAILWAY CONCESSION NOTICE
The Students of Degree College will be issued Railway Concession from the college office from Monday to Friday between 12:00 pm to 1:00pm only. The students wishing to get the same are required to follow the procedure mentioned below. The Student Portal Login can be done from the following link : Student Login Portal.
Railway Concession Form Filling Procedure:
- Step 1: Go the Student Login Portal.
- Step 2:Enter the Username and Password (email id and mobile number as used for ONLINE EXAM).
- Step 3:Click on “RCF” (displayed below ‘Fees’ on the left side in the menu bar).
- Step 4: Apply for Railway Concession will appear.
- Step 5: Scroll below and options for choosing the details will appear.
- Step 6: Choose Railway Routei.e Western/Central/Harbour.
- Step 7: Choose Travelling Class as required i.e First Class / Second Class.
- Step 8: Choose Season Ticket Category (duration for which the railway pass is required) i.e Monthly/Quarterly.
- Step 9: Write the name of the station (where you reside) in from Station.
- Step 10: To Station will remain the same for every student i.e Mumbai Central (as the destination is same for everyone)
- Step 11: Duration should be same as Season Ticket Category i.e Monthly/Quarterly.
- Step 12: Click on Apply to submit the Railway Concession Application Form.
**The address of the student will be matched with the station before issuing the concession form.
- If the form is filled only by the student on Monday,then the Railway Concession will be issued on Tuesday.
- Students will need to collect the Railway Concession Form from the office.
- Students can also check the status of their Railway Concession by clicking on List.
- User Manual for filling the same is mentioned below.
Railway Concession Form Notice: Click here to view