Refund of Fees
UNIVERSITY ORDINANCES RELATING TO THE REFUND OF FEES
Ref. University Circular No. UG/412 of 2008 dt. 11/09/2008
Period of Cancellation
Procedure for Refund of Caution Money and Library Deposit:
- The amount of the Caution Money and Library Deposit will be refunded when a student leaves the college or cancels the admission.
- The students are required to fill in the prescribed application form which can be collected from the college counter and submit the duly filled form in the office with all the necessary deposit receipts & Identity card.
- The deposits not claimed within a period of One Year, will be forfeited, without notice.
- The amount of Deposits will be refunded to the student after 15 days from date of the receipt of their application.
- The students who have not surrendered their Identity Card should surrender the same against the deposit refund.